Monday 17 July 2017

My style mixed media albums

Hey everyone,
I just hope you all are doing great.
It was last July when I tried my hands on my very first mixed media album and it turned out to be so beautiful. People all over the globe have given so much love to this album that I couldn't resist myself making them in so many numbers. It really feels so good to say that in one year I achieved a lot of appreciation for my style vintage albums from people around the globe and this has forced me write a post today.
This mixed media album is durable, suits travel theme, looks elegent, can be gifted to a male or female because vintage is loved by everyone.
Well, this album measures 8 inches by 6 inches and has metals all over the book. It has 7 pages included the cover with 14 sides and it can hold up to 70 photographs. All the pages inside the album are interactive with pockets, tags etc.





No comments:

Post a Comment