Monday 14 August 2017

Beautiful accessories

Hi guys,
I am back again with another fun loving post that includes some colorful and lovely danglers. These can be used as Keychains, bag hangings, mobile dust plug hangings, hangings for your album spine etc. They come in various colors, designs and sizes.
I have hanged one of these danglers on a baby passport cover and I have attached the picture below.
However, to get some more inspiration you can have a look at my previous post "Memories to cherish" wherein I have used one of these hangings on the spine of my book. (Hope it helps)
I have had spent a lovely time making these. ❤ These are simply fabulous for return gifts as well because you get all these accessories in so many different themes.
I just hope you like it xoxo
Hugs
Meher










1 comment:

  1. Very nice post, If you are looking for some trendy women's ,men's and kid's online boutique with a multitude of styles and fits, colors then you may visit https://www.jignov.com/women/lounge-wears/capri-shorts.html which providing the largest online ethnic wear outfits.

    ReplyDelete