Monday 14 August 2017

Memories to cherish

Hi everyone,
I'm back pretty quick with another beautiful album to share with you all. This album is really detailed with too many pockets and envelopes in it. The main thing I would like to introduce in this project is the beauty of "Fashion accessories". These are newly launched DMC accessories which goes absolutely perfect with any kind of scrapbooks you make. I have chosen some of my favourite elements from these fashion accessories to make my book look classy and attractive.
If you notice the cover you will be able to find some tiny clear droplets on the left side of the album which are extremely beautiful and they add a nice flavour to the book.
Talking about the pages, I would say there's a lot of detailing with yen number of pockets, tags, journaling cards and many more. I have attached a few pictures of the inner album to show you a glimpse of it.
I just hope you like my project!
Thanks for your time ❤
Hugs
Meher










No comments:

Post a Comment