Sunday 3 September 2017

Oh baby 10x7

Hey guys,
Hope you're doing great.
I'm back today with a larger version of Oh Baby album posted last week. This album is really filled some interesting flaps and pockets and I really feel you all are going to like it. The cover of the album looks similar to the smaller version but the inside pages are more detailed and interesting. It feels awesome when you get so much love for your work around the globe and this really makes a crafter feel on top of the world. I'm truly blessed to have such lovely people in my life. I am soon going to have a giveaway on my blog ❤
I have attached a few detailed pictures of this album below and I really hope you like it.
Note to all readers: I would like to mention that I take up classes on almost all my projects on regular basis here in kolkata. I have online courses as well for people around the globe. Anyone who's interested in taking up my classes can drop a mail on:
info@mehercreations.com
Thank you for your time ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment